01. Make the body of your crop top: Cut out a [36 inches x 10 inches] piece of fabric. Sew it up.
The body part of your crop top, done with making the ambit hole
2. Make the ambit by cut off a hole of fabric, as image. Fold down the cut line and sew it. Size of the ambit hole is 4 inches x 1.5 inches.
Size of your ambit hole
3. Cut a [67 inches x 2 inches] fabric to make the index shoulder for your crop top. Check out the image for more details. Sew the index shoulder fabric to the body you made in section 1. Remember the free part of shoulder should be about 15-16 inches.
This free part is 16 inches, for this will cover your shoulder & arm
4. Sew the ruffle part of your crop top to the index shoulder line. The width and length of that ruffle is as your wish, but I made it about 6 inches width.
Sew the ruffle fabric to the index shoulder line
5. Fold down the index fabric and sew it, for the elastic band will be here. Remember to leave a little open space for inputing the elastic band after this step.
Fold the index shoulder line & sew it. This will be the cover for our elastic band
Fold and sew
Remember to leave an open space to input the elastic band
6. Input the elastic band, make sure it will be fit for your shoulder.
Input the elastic band
7. Fold the bottom of your crop top body, sew it to input the elastic band [this band will cover and show up your hip] as same as the shoulder part. Done!
*** Images and instruction are made by DIYCraft.org Please note & linked back to us, if you are using our content on your website. Thank you. Hope you enjoy this article.
(*) The above content might be adopted from another website[s] - which remains their own copy rights for all information and images. DIYCraft is a collector inspiration channel only and we really appreciate the hard working of origin blogger[s].
(**) If you are the owner and require a correction from us, OR interesting in marketing/selling on our site, please contact us here
Motivating Inspiration Channel for Everyone! © Since 2015 - From DIYCraft.org with Delightful Dedication.