- 8″ Styrofoam wreath
- Tulle fabric [about 100 yard would be just enough]
- Black & orange ribbon
- Black & purple fabric flowers [optional]
- Black & purple feather [optional]
- 1 Black & purple glitter crow [optional]
- Hot glue gun & hot glue
Click on Arrow Button to read full post
- Pour Sprite over ice, wait until it stops fizzing. Squirt Grenadine in for a fun taste and look.
Many thanks to http://www.thisgrandmaisfun.com/ Visit them for even more!
Chocolate Bundt Cakes
- 2 cups sugar
- 1-3/4 cupsall-purpose flour
- ¾ cup HERSHEY’S Cocoa
- 1-1/2 tsps baking powder
- 1-1/2 tsps baking soda
- 1 tsp salt
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup buttermilk
- ½ cup vegetable oil
- 2 tsps vanilla extract
- 1 cup boiling water
- 1 cup semi sweet or dark chocolate chips
- 1-2 Tbs coconut oil
- 8 oz mini marshmallows
- Dark chocolate frosting for bodies
- Melted chocolate for legs
- Candy pearls for eyes
Chocolate Bundt Cakes
- Preheat oven to 350 F. Grease your mini bundt cake pans.
- In a large bowl attached to your mixer, whisk together the sugar, flour, cocoa, baking powder, baking soda and salt.
- Add eggs, milk, oil and vanilla and set the mixer on medium and beat for about two minutes.
- Next slowly pour in the hot water and mix on low until everything is combined. The batter will be super runny, but don’t worry. The cakes bake up nice and fluffy.
- Pour into your prepared pans half way or just under. If you fill them to high, they will overflow and have a horrible mess.
This is also a lot of batter. I made about 5 mini cakes and used the rest for chocolate cupcakes.
- Bake for about 30-35 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean.
- Let cool on a wire rack.
- In a microwave safe bowl, pour the chocolate chips in with the tablespoon of coconut oil.
- Microwave in 20-30 second increments until the chocolate is nice and melted.
- Add more coconut oil if it needs to be a little thinner.
- Pour over cooled mini bundt cakes. Place in freezer or fridge to harden the shell.
Marshmallow Spider Webs
- Place marshmallows in a large bowl and microwave for 30 seconds.
- Stir and keep stirring until it’s cool enough to touch. Be careful! Hot marshmallow burns!
- Create thin strands by stretching the gooey marshmallows between your hands and wrap in different directions around the bundt cakes.
- Put the chocolate frosting in a piping bag and snip the tip off about ½ an inch. Pipe a large circle and a little circle for the spider’s head.
- Chocolate spider legs can be piped before hand with melted chocolate (tutorial)
- Place four legs on each side of the body and add two little pearl eyes.
Many thanks to http://yummycrumble.com/ Visit them for even more!
- 3 teaspoons ground coriander
- 2 teaspoons ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground red pepper
- 1 (2 1/4-lb.) whole skinless salmon fillet, cut into 1-inch cubes
- 1 cup plain yogurt
- 1/3 cup finely chopped pickled okra
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 teaspoons chopped fresh dill
- 1 1/2 teaspoons fresh lemon juice
- 6 (12-inch) wooden or metal skewers
- 3 Kirby cucumbers
- 12 grape tomatoes
- Garnish: chopped fresh dill
- Stir together first 4 ingredients in a bowl; transfer to a large zip-top plastic freezer bag. Add salmon, seal bag, and turn gently to coat. Chill 3 hours, turning occasionally.
- Meanwhile, stir together yogurt and next 4 ingredients; cover and chill until ready to serve. Soak wooden skewers in water 30 minutes.
- Preheat grill to 350° to 400° (medium-high) heat. Scrape outside of cucumbers lengthwise using tines of a fork, scoring skin all the way around; cut into half moons.
- Remove salmon from marinade, discarding marinade. Thread salmon, cucumbers, and tomatoes alternately onto skewers, leaving a 1/8-inch space between pieces.
- Grill, covered with grill lid, 5 to 6 minutes on each side or to desired degree of doneness. Serve with yogurt mixture.
Many thanks to feastsandfabrics.blogspot.com Visit them for even more!
Yield 4 Popsicles
- 4 Yoplait Greek Yogurts (2 Blueberry, 2 Vanilla)
- 3 Blueberry Nature Valley Breakfast Biscuits, crushed
- 3 tablespoon almond nut, crushed
- 1/2 cup fresh or frozen blueberries
- Mix blueberries with yogurt.
- Mix crushed Biscuits with almonds.
First two popsicles:
- Layer – blueberry yogurt – breakfast biscuits almond mixture – vanilla yogurt – breakfast biscuits almond mixture – blueberry yogurt with followed ratio 5:1:5:1:5 in the mold. Sprinkle additional crushed biscuits on top and press in slightly to adhere.
Second two popsicles:
- Repeat steps, replace blueberry yogurt with vanilla yogurt.
- Freeze for at least four hours before serving.
Many thanks to www.momontimeout.com Visit them for even more!
- Piping bags
- Large round icing tip
- Food-only paintbrush
- Black gel paste food coloring
- 1 cup Imperial Sugar Extra Fine Granulated Sugar
- 4 egg whites, room temperature
- Pinch fine sea salt
- 1/2 teaspoon cream of tartar
- 1 teaspoon almond extract
- Black gel paste food coloring
- Place oven racks on lower and upper thirds, and preheat oven to 250°F. Line two cookie sheets with parchment paper.
- Pour sugar into a food processor, and process for 45 seconds. Set aside.
- In a non-plastic bowl, beat egg whites until foamy. Add in salt and cream of tartar. Beat for one minute more. Gradually add sugar, a little at a time. Continue beating until mixture is glossy and forms stiff peaks. Beat in almond extract, checking for stiff peaks. Rub a bit of meringue between your thumb and forefinger. If it feels grainy, beat some more.
- Fit two piping bags with large round tips. Use a food-only paint brush to brush on three vertical stripes of black food coloring up the sides of the bag. Fill the bags with meringue. Pipe swirls of meringue onto the prepared sheets.
- Bake for 30 minutes, then reduce the heat to 225°F. Bake for 30 minutes more. Check the meringues to make sure they easily peel from the parchment. If not, bake a few minutes more. Once ready, leave the cookies on the sheets in the warm oven, crack the oven door, and turn off the oven. Cool in the oven for 1 hour.
- Remove the meringue cookies from the parchment. Serve or store in an airtight container at room temperature.
Many thanks to http://www.imperialsugar.com/ Visit them for even more!